Resolve has recently expanded it field service offerings to include routine oil and gas sampling to aid our clients in the analytical testing requirements laid out in Directive 017 and BCOGC Measurement Guideline for Upstream Oil and Gas Operations. Resolve’s technicians are trained and competent to collect samples as per the following standards and best practices:
- GPA 2166-17 – Obtaining Natural Gas Samples for Analysis by Gas Chromatography
- GPA 2174-14 – Obtaining Liquid Hydrocarbon Samples for Analysis by Gas Chromatography
- GPA-1C and UOP 9-85 – Hydrogen Sulphide in Gases by Tutweiler Method (Iodometric Titration)
- GPA 2377-19 – Hydrogen Sulphide in Gases by Stain Tube Method
- Resolve Standard Operating Procedures
The leader of Resolve’s field services division has over 9 years experience in the collection and laboratory analysis of oil and gas samples and has extensive experience in the receipt point sampling requirements outlined by Northriver Midstream in NEBC. While Resolve has relationships with multiple laboratories, as an independent field sampling service our services are not tied to any one laboratory so you can opt to maintain you laboratory provider while utilizing our services.
So if you are looking for a cost effective solution for your routine oil and gas sample collection give us a call to discuss your options!